Who we are?
(Download Brochure Company Profile)
Protelion develops, integrates and maintains cyber protection solutions for governments, defense, law enforcement and critical infrastructure organizations. Our solutions are based on highly secure, state of the art algorithms and backed up by unparalleled world-class support, development, and technical know-how. From our head office in Berlin, Germany, Protelion has global reach via its international staff and distribution partners based throughout EMEA, the USA, and Latin America.
What are the Threats?
All organizations, regardless whether they are governmental, military, civil or private, have to deal with an exponentially growing number of cyber-attacks such as:
- Social Engineering, mainly consisting of phishing E-Mails
- Ransomware, which is a data-encrypting program that demands payment to release the infected data
- Denial of Service Attacks (DoS/ DDoS)
- Malware (Virus, Trojans, Spyware, Botnets, Adware etc.)
- Third party software, web and cloud computing vulnerabilities
- Remote access, as well as internal security breaches
What do you have to protect?
As a general rule of thumb, the following elements have to be protected to maintain cybersecurity in an organization:
Mobil Communication Protection
Secure mobile communication has become central to our lives. Voice and information are exchanged on an enormous scale. No type of communication is more susceptible and exposed to interception than mobile communication. Worldwide, immense sums of money and effort are invested in order to get hold of transmitted communication, data or information.
Endpoints are the most vulnerable components of any IT-infrastructure. Almost every endpoint contains sensitive data. An endpoint solution must protect:
- Data – from any modification, stealing or encrypting attempt
- Software – from unsafe or unauthorized access due to malicious code
- Network Connection – by “controlling” inbound and outbound traffic. Any modern Endpoint Security Solution includes modules, like anti-malware or antivirus, application control, “firewall”, host intrusion prevention system and more
Network and Channel Protection
Network and Channel Protection provides secure data transfer and communication by protected backbone channels between all connected sites and locations.
End User Protection
There are many ways these types of threats can be created, mainly through the use of social Media, text messaging, app downloads, emails and poor password creation or usage. It is, therefore, very important to train staff with periodical Security Awareness Training Programs.
How to protect?
Protelion GmbH is focused on closing the most vulnerable issues in your cybersecurity strategy and implementation and needs to be constantly under revision and extension.
Protelion GmbH's offers solutions to the most urgent security issues
Protelion Encrypted Communication System (Download Brochure)
- Encrypted Mobil Communication
Protelion Government Solution (Download Brochure)
- Network Security
- Endpoint Security
- Industrial Security
- Cyber Range Platform
Protelion Channel Protection (Download Brochure)
- Protelion Security Gateway AR
- Protelion AR Firewall
- Protelion SMC
- Protelion VPN
Protelion Cyber Security Solutions (Download Brochure)
- Protelion GmbH, together with its global partners, provides solutions, products and services to identify the necessary steps towards establishing and implementing your own comprehensive cybersecurity strategy
* We could use solutions and products from other vendors if it is needed.